Our Approach is the ADEPT Difference
We build leadership habits incrementally over time through an immersive structured process that addresses individual goals, forms habits that stick, and has measurable positive impact on your organization.
Our approach is different in that it:
- Defines what changes are important to affect at the individual and organizational level
- Connects the desired outcomes with real-world language, images, and examples
- Incrementally achieves change goals in everyday conditions
- Validates progress through group collaboration and coaching support
- Incorporates assessment and feedback of progress measurements
- Recognizes and celebrates success along the way
Level 4 on The Kirkpatrick Model of Training Evaluation
ADEPT Leadership® programs were developed as Level 4 training on The Kirkpatrick Model of Training Evaluation to move participants beyond acquiring skills and knowledge to a place where benefits and results are measured.
Our focus is developing personal productivity, managerial effectiveness, team collaboration and other positive individual habits that get you people beyond application to measurable sustainable results.
There is No Short-Term Quick Fix to Creating Long-term Sustainable Results
We work with organizations and teams who understand that there are no short-term fixes to build life-long leadership habits. We don’t provide quick fixes, theories, one-and-done ideas, or self-guided content with little to no accountability or proven application.
Our programs build core leadership skills over weeks, not hours. Participants are guided through a series of training intervals and use tools, processes, practice, group discussions, and mentoring to build behaviors step-by-step. Developing skills incrementally with accountabilities for progress is the key to successfully creating innate habits.
Setting the Stage for Success
8-14 per training group for best collaborative outcomes; sessions build on each other; time to practice and coach check-ins between sessions.
Supervisors or mentors of participants are part of the process to help develop tangible goals, removes barriers to participation, and hold participants accountable.
Our expert facilitators are partners actively engaged in the group’s outcomes. Furthering communication and following up on practice in-between sessions.
The primary internal contact for scheduled ADEPT Leadership® check-ins to assure results are being realized.
Internal partner with ADEPT Leadership® Logistics Coordinator to assist with location, process, people, and training coordination activities.
We work with you every step of the way to support your people and confirm schedules are advancing as needed to assure success from start to finish.
Putting It All Together
Small in-house cohorts, live training together, and incremental building of processes, language, habits, creates a shared leadership culture that focuses on outcomes.
- ADEPT Leadership® builds your customized training plan from dozens of module options based on your specific challenges or goals
- Supplemental tools and support resources
- Practical assignments and practice between sessions to apply ideas
- Small group discussion offers conversational space
- Framework of support through group collaboration and mentoring
- Online access to facilitator to ask any questions that may come up
- Small cohorts – 8 to 14 people
- Short training sessions delivered LIVE – in-person, on-line, or blended
- Two to three hours per training session
- Live sessions held sequentially on your determined schedule
- Limited disruption to daily workflow
- Training structure is an incremental approach
- Time to practice what is learned right away
- Easily digestible content so small changes accumulate over time to build and produce results
- In between sessions, participants complete assignments, meet with coaches, and receive ongoing feedback
- Learning in place of only being told what to do
- Live discussions for sharing ideas, reinforcing collaboration, and allowing the facilitator to provide personal support
- Sharing of progress (wins or challenges) with coach, supervisor, and team
- Triangle of accountability between the individual, facilitator, and coach
Trusted training and development partners that complement our process and methods
Results come from learning the concepts, applying the processes, using them consistently, and practicing and repeating until it becomes habit.
The ADEPT Leadership® “Golf Analogy”
You swing your clubs, hit the ball, and keep score in order to play the game.
You read articles, talk to other golfers, watch professionals for hints, and hit balls at the driving range.
You hire a dedicated professional to assess your strengths and weaknesses, receive the training and tools to progress, and practice to build skills to positively change your game.
The reality is that it’s hard to translate the concepts of a perfect swing and apply it to your own game with consistent success.
And general advice without personal assessment and hands-on training is hard to apply for better results.
To find success you need proven processes, professional assessment and guidance on application, and time to practice to create the incremental positive changes that ultimately transforms your game.
We believe leadership is about actions and behaviors, not knowledge and information.
Are you ready to develop more effective leaders at every level?
Start the Conversation
Customize Your Plan
Team Up For Success
Commit And Transform